Youth & Mini Teams
The Kadikoy Rugby School has opened and we are looking for kids from age 6 to 18 to come and play. Rugby is a great way to get kids active, learn team-work and communication skills…all while having a great time playing sports.
The Kadikoy Rugby School is run by Kadikoy Rugby Club. Having established itself as one of the best clubs in Turkey, it includes current players from the Turkish national team who will provide coaching and strong role models for the Rugby School students.
All the coaching programmes will be overseen by an IRB Level 2 certified coach.
- Rugbeez is for our youngest students
- Non-contact TAG rugby format
- Mixed-sex teams
- Excellent for developing coordination, teamwork, determination and physical ability
Young Bulls (11-18yrs)
- Young Bulls will be split into groups according to age, size and ability
- Start to progress into the full contact format in a controlled environment
- Single-sex teams
Training is every Saturday morning (10-11am). Call 0533 776 0496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to join up. You can also follow us on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/kadikoyrugbyschool/